Want to get a residence permit in Poland and move to this country? Do not want to spend time and extra money on collecting documents, studying the nuances of their submission and other problems that arise for those who need a residence card to stay in Poland? Our experts will take care of this issue!
A residence permit, issued in Poland for non-residents, gives you the right to legal residence in the country, to official employment in a Polish company and conducting your business, makes it possible to take a loan, a mortgage for real estate and much more!
Obtaining a residence permit in Poland is not an easy task for an ordinary foreigner. After all, it is necessary to collect and correctly execute a number of documents, fill out a questionnaire, deal with the rules for submission and – most importantly – prove that you need to live in the country for one year or more.
We offer legal residence permit obtaining service!Free consultation
The price of our services depends on the type of document you want to receive, and on whether you have the necessary documents to submit. Call or email us to find out what options we can offer specifically for you.
1. karta pobytu czasowego – this is a temporary residence card in Poland (temporary residence permit). It is issued for up to 3 years, after which it is necessary to re-apply for a temporary residence permit.
For example, a card for a student is a temporary residence permit.
• The right to travel freely and without visas to all countries of the Schengen area;
• the right to work in Poland (in most cases);
• the right to apply for a US, British, or another visa without leaving the territory of Poland;
• the ability to take loans, mortgages, leasing.
Also, a residence permit in Poland will allow you not to waste time at the airport on passport control – the passage of all controls is significantly simplified.